For Whom The Bell Tolls

My series love stories,
From age 7, I started falling in love. First I fall in love with a neighborhood girl because she was very good in studies. I wanted to be like her!
My second love started at age12, where I was in love with a didimoni (teacher) because she used to bring chocolate everyday after coming from school. She used to share a room with family. When she married and left our house, everybody in my house cried, but guess who cried most?
After a hiatus of 8 years (because of too much cricket and studies, I did not have time to look at anybody) I was in love with a girl in a tuition. Again the love was one-sided, because that girl had a stable boy friend. The reason for falling in love with that girl was also very strange, that girl used to ask lots of organic chemistry questions and my natural inclination to teach others made me realize I was in love!
And my last love , also distinct from others, I saw a girl and grandness of her eyes made me realize that I can not live without her. First time I had the feeling that she asks for something which I can only fulfill. The funny part is that she is not with me but I am still living without her and she is very happy without me.

Comments

Koushik said…
This comment has been removed by the author.