To you, Bhumisuta.


Bhumisuta,
Remember those days. You touched my hands and I touched yours. I promised you I wont leave you. But still we were parted. Years passed. So many years of our life. Its not true that in every moment I remembered you. Sometimes I forgot you, sometimes I lost my hope. Sometimes, I felt I wont never meet you. Then again I remembered you, I felt the pain.
"In this calm serene moment
From the eternity of the sky
comes the melancholy of endeavor destined
to defeat-
The pleasure of work without any hope.
relishing the calmness of nothing. "

Bharat.

(A fictitious letter written by Bharat, who had lost his lover Bhumisuta, idea from Prothom Alo, by Sunil Ganguly)

Comments

Arnab Rudra said…
They met each other at the end though. By the way, editing at its weirdest best. Sanjay Leela Bhansali style mysticism......
Koushik said…
I know they met in the end. The author is less cruel this time....unlike other pairs Piklu-Tutul (Purbo-Paschim), Gangadhar-Bindubasini (Sei-Somoi).
Unknown said…
It is Ganganarayan, not Gangadhar