Memoir....


In last few months , he has memorized every word that he has said to her and written it down in his writer`s journal. Or sometimes he does write down his words to her, as he wanted to say her, or as he might have said her, beautiful and melodious words, and he has memorized those too. And wondered how we ever know for sure what was said or not said, what was thought or not thought.
Because every possible word is said and not said, every possible thought is thought and not thought are still there, like the shape of a space around the age of a leaf.


Inspired from Reunion

Comments

Priti Tiwari said…
some times each word cant be said or shoud not be said, each thoughts cant be shared or should nt be shared,
Koushik said…
somethings look best unsaid.
Priti Tiwari said…
what u wrote is another way of expressing the same i said :)
Koushik said…
yeah sure I just repeated it....personally in my life I hate secrets, whatever secrets that I keep, that is for others sake. For me, time will judge me.
Priti Tiwari said…
but we cant avoid it at the same time....are u a very serious person?
Koushik said…
not at all......I am always jumping, running, laughing.....but I am serious about certain aspects of life...like academics and certain relationships that I value.
Priti Tiwari said…
good to hear that .so i am like u only.....see i saved my time plus gave relax to my fingers as well