Solitude ......


O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

Comments

Priti Tiwari said…
u cook gajar ka halwa? great ....
any plan of coming to india?
Koushik said…
nope, two reasons. work pressure and my problem of coping the situation after coming back from India.
Last time when I went back to India, I got too much love and affection from near and dear ones that after coming back I was unable to tolerate the loneliness. I was behaving like a child whose toys are taken away. It happened in last two years. SO this year no home coming.
Priti Tiwari said…
hey that not a good reason...you are not thinking abt the love and affection u ll get when u will be here rather u r thinking bt the pain u ll suffer after going there? nyways people deal with their problems differently..
Koushik said…
I am talking abt time span, I will be in India for max 30 days. Rest of he time I have to stay here.
Priti Tiwari said…
dont u think i am interfering or advising on any ground, personally i dont want to enter in anybody;s uncomfortable zone.......but i feel life itself is vry short,,,,we should live each momemnt and try to grab as much happiness we can whether its 1 day half minute or one second......and 30 days wow ........bt again i dont know the full story.....be happy in whtevr u do...coming here or staying there have a great time....
Koushik said…
The problem is I am too emotional. And people say there is no place for emotional people in this world. I am facing that challenge everyday and thankfully still surviving.
Priti Tiwari said…
being emotional is not a problem.but tht means u are human and not computer like most of them.......