That night!


Like I usually did before falling asleep. I looked out the window next to my bed.
Down below, the street was empty, and the street lights cast a soft glow on the snow-covered side walk. The wind had blown the night skies clear. and the winter stars twinkled in the vast openness. High above I could hear the eerie rush of the wind. Suddenly I was filled with a feeling that I could not name.
Sort of an ache or something, but for what I did not know. It felt like a shiver, but one you did not want to end.
And all at once I came up with an idea.


Inspired from Not exactly normal, Devin Brown.

Comments

Priti Tiwari said…
u hve nt uploaded a new blog?all well? last two blogs i feel were beyod comments so dint commented
Koushik said…
doing just fine,
getting some new ideas.
will post soon.