Oh Life!

Oh life!
Thats what I can say.
What a last 15 days. Car skids in the snow. Mother falls. Complex surgery. Gifted with faulty cars by ENTERPRISE. Drive through mountain canyons. Survived somehow. Medical bills. Post doc application waiting. My near unconsciousness in the hospital. Whole 2 weeks of no reaction in the lab. My cars battery problem. Computer operating system crash. Lots of medical bill. Mothers Recovery. Dont know whats waiting next.
That how my dream world gets hit with reality. Easily I could have nervous break-down coping with everything by myself. But I still managed to keep myself together.
In your bad times real friends showed up. Really they did. Thanks to all.
In these bad times still I managed to keep my sense of humor live. Typed in the google: When is my death? (I really thought I may not survive this time, Last horrible phase was March-May, 2008; I overcome that phase thru reading, my chemistry world and photography) and not surprisingly in this internet era death clock (http://www.deathclock.com/) also showed up. And I found I will die on 5 th Feb, 2056. Uff.....That means I will still have plenty of moments in future to build my dream world.

And oh life, you are never simple!

Comments