Dear me

Dear Me,

How are you? I have been quite busy that I was not able to write to you since a long time.

Is"white" winter causing depression? I heard you skip all social gatherings. I worry about you. I know you forget daily matters a lot. When did you eat last? Properly.

I saw your article in the web other day. You are working on something to solve the riddle created by nature. I know there are two ways to go: accepting everything in nature is non-symmetric, divergent, random or decipher the golden rule that keep the world united (symmetric, convergent approach). I also heard that your mind is in dilemma, you dont know which path is the correct one. I will follow your effort to understand nature`s imagination.

So how is your love? I know for quite a long time you are searching for true love, true soul who can be the traveler in your journey to understand time, cosmos, nature and human mind, each one is complex yet beautiful in its own virtue. Are you not stronger alone?

From the first day I knew you will go long way but only thing I feared was your anger. It could have been your nemesis. But you domesticated it very well. I was reading an article about your favourite Federer.(http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/articles/2010-01-25/201001251264387795140.html?promo=hp_topcomments) He used to be like this. Angry, passing through the roller -coaster of emotions. But we all know where he is now. When I was reading, I was thinking about you. Your change is amazing too. I again fall in love with you. But one little advice to you, remember whatever choice you make, the devil takes his due. I know you will come as winner as you did in the past always.
I forgot to tell you. in our backyard I saw one tree trying to raise its face amid snow. I can not resist appreciating its joy of life. (banchar se ki anondo.)

Take care. Bhalo theko.

Yours
Kosh

P.S: Congratulations on your recent success! I love you.

Comments