Construction.....Deconstruction.....Construction



Construction....deconstruction......construction.......cycle goes on.
Here I will have two examples:
  • One cannot fail to notice the transformation of the caring, compassionate, sentimental, and quintessentially feminine Margaret into a hardened, detached, and impersonal, almost masculine, sannyasini......She wrote to her dear friend Yum Yum: " Do you know I am growing more and more sure that I am a man in       disguise. I dont seem to be a woman at all!"
  • Vivekananda, too, desperately searched for an explanation that would give due recognition to-if not resolve the conflict between-two emotions, two personalities, as it were. As he wrote to Mary Hale:" I was Jesus and I was Judas Iscariot; both my play, my fun......Did you ever enjoy evil!.....I enjoy the good and I enjoy the evil.....Now I am going to be truly Vivekananda."




Comments